Thursday 19 May 2016

UPSR English - Pets







Answer: SECTION B: (a)  and (b)
SECTION B (a)

GOLDFISH
WHITE
MOUSE
TERRAPIN
CATEGORY
fish
mammal
reptile
COST
RM5 each
RM10 each
RM8 each
FOOD
worms
grains
vegetables
THINGS
NEEDED
filter
sawdust
pebbles and plants
PLACE IN
fishbowl
cage
aquarium

SECTION B (b)
(b)( i) I would choose a goldfish because I like observing fish swimming in the fishbowl. Watching the way it swims makes me happy and relaxed. Besides, I only have to pay RM5 to get one which is quite cheap. Moreover, a fishbowl of goldfish can beautify my living room. Rearing goldfish is easy as I only need a filter and some worms for its daily food. Therefore, it is an affordable hobby for a child like me.
(b)(ii) I would choose a white mouse as my pet because it would be nice to touch its fluffy fur when I hold the mouse. I can’t probably touch the goldfish or the terrapin! Moreover, the white mouse is a mammal unlike the other two pets. At RM10, it is still affordable and I can easily get it from the pet shop which is just a stone’s throw away from my house. I can also get some grains, sawdust and a cage for the mouse from the same shop. I will keep my pet in my room and feed it daily with grains and water.
(b)(iii) I would choose to buy a terrapin because it looks very cute and I had always wanted to rear a reptile. I have more than RM8 in my savings, so I would buy the terrapin and some vegetables with the money. My brother has a small aquarium that I can use to keep my terrapin. I will then decorate my pet’s home with pebbles and plants. It will be so exciting to watch the terrapin swimming in the shallow water.



No comments:

Post a Comment